Sunday, January 1, 2017

Prayer Psalm 54 נד



Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

Hear my prayer, O YHVH - El Ro’eh (God Who Sees and Provides). Save me Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), by Your name and by Your strength vindicate me.

O YHVH – Miphla’tee (My Refuge), give ear to the words of my mouth; for strangers have risen up against me, and oppressors have sought after my life; they have not set You, Elohey Yisrael, before them.  Selah

Behold, You, Elohim, are Ezree (my Help). You will repay my enemies for their evil and cut them off in Your truth.  But You, Elohey Cha’ya’i (my Life), are with those who uphold my life.

I will praise Your name, O YHVH - Go’ali  (my Redeemer), for it is good.  I will freely sacrifice to You, for You have delivered me out of all trouble, and my eye has seen [its desire fulfilled upon] my enemies.
 
Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

1 comment:

  1. this mean so much to me..
    --Texas sends its love and so do I...

    ReplyDelete