Saturday, December 24, 2016

Prayer Psalm 27 - כז

PRAYER PSALM 27

Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

YHVH - Oree (my Light), and Yeshu'atee (my Salvation), whom shall I fear?  Because  You, Abba, are El Cha'ya'ee (my Life), Ma'ozee (my Strength), whom shall I be afraid of?  Even when my wicked enemies and foes are like an army encamped against me, and they rise up to devour my flesh through war, my heart shall not fear, for my confidence is in You, Elohey Tzva'ot (God of the Armies), for they will stumble and fall.

In these times of trouble, You are, M'tzudatee (my Fortress), and You will hide me in Your strong tower, in the secret place of Your sukkah You will shelter me; You, will set me high upon a rock, so that my head will be lifted up above my enemies all around me.  I pray, Abba, do not deliver me to the will of those adversaries who breathe out violent and false accusations against me!

Hear, YHVH – Ribon Olam (Sovereign), when I cry with my voice! Have mercy upon me, and answer me. Do not hide Your face from me.  Do not turn Your servant away in anger. You have been my help, therefore do not leave me nor forsake me, O El Go'lee (my Redeemer). Even though my father and my mother may abandon me, You, Ro'eh Yisrael (Shepherd of Israel), will take care of me.

Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in Your tabernacle, and I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to You, YHVH El Zu'ree (my Rock).  For there is one thing that I have desired of You, El Ro'ee (My God Who Sees and Provides), that will I seek.  I want to behold Your beauty and to inquire in Your temple so that I may dwell in Your house, the restored house of Ya’acov, all the days of my life.

You have asked me to seek Your face.  You know, Abba, that my heart yearns to look upon Your face, so teach me Your way, O YHVH, and lead me in a smooth path for Your name sake and because of my enemies.  For I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see Your goodness in the land of the living.  Therefore I will wait upon You, El Elyon (Most High), so that You will give me courage and strengthen my heart.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya'acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Blesses Hannukha to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have an old Bible. In that Bible, I took a blue highlighter and went through all the Psalms that we knew a "song" for. I also took an orange highlighter and highlighted all the verses that had something to do with the regathering of all Israel. Suffice to say, there was a lot of blue and orange in my Bible!

    ReplyDelete