Sunday, January 29, 2017

Prayer Psalm 24

PRAYER PSALM 24

Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

The earth is Yours, Abba, YHVH - Ribon Olam (Sovereign of the Universe), and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein.  For You, Bor’ee  (my Creator), have founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the waters.

The question that arises before me is: Who may ascend into Your Holy Hill, YHVH?  Or who may stand in Your Kadosh (Holy/Set-apart), place?  Your answer is very clear to me, Elohey Tzid’kee, (my Righteousness), only those who have clean hands and a pure heart, and have not lifted up their soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully.  These are the ones that will receive this honor from You, Elohey Tziyon, and will be blessed with Your righteousness, Elohey Yeshua’tee (my Salvation).  Thus those of us who seek Your face, O Elohey Avraham, will be known as the generation of the seed of Ya’acov. 

O seed of Yisrael, descendents of Ya’acov, you are the gates to My city.  Each of your names is written on those twelve gates, so lift up your heads!  Be lifted up, you everlasting doors!  For I am your King, I desire to bring My glory in through you.  I am, YHVH - Melech HaKavod (King of Glory), YHVH - Elohey Tzva’ot (God of the Armies), strong and mighty in battle. I say again, lift up your heads, O you gates!  Lift them up, you everlasting doors!  And I, Melech HaKavod (King of Glory), shall come in.   


Hallelu-Yah!!! You YHVH are Elohim. You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

1 comment: