Sunday, January 8, 2017

Prayer Psalm 100 ק

PRAYER PSALM 100 ק

Baruch Ata,

YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

Help me to know that You are Boreh Olam (Creator of the Universe), that You are El Elyon (God Most High) and that it is You who have made me and not me myself; I am one of Your people, Ro’eh Yisrael (Shepherd of Israel) and one of the sheep of Your pasture.   Therefore I shall enter Your gates with thanksgiving and into Your courts with praise.  I shall give thanks to You, Abba, with all my heart and bless Your name.  I shall serve You with gladness and come before You with singing, even making joyful shouts.   For You, Mal’kee (my King), are good; Your mercy, Elohey Chesed (God of Mercy) is everlasting and Your truth, Elohey Emet (God of Truth) endures to all generations.


Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment