Sunday, January 22, 2017

Prayer Psalm 103 קג

PRAYER PSALM 103

Baruch Ata,

 YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

I bless You, YHVH; all that is within me, blesses Your holy name!  My soul blesses You, El Shaddai (God Almighty), and I will not forget all Your benefits.  For You, Elohey Yeshua’tee (God of my Salvation), forgive all my iniquities; You, Roph’ee (my Healer), heal all my diseases.  You, Go’alee  (my Redeemer), redeem my life from destruction, and crown me with lovingkindness and tender mercies.  You, Ro’ee (God Who Sees and Provides for me), satisfy my mouth with good things, so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

YHVH, Shofet Tzedek (Righteous Judge), You execute righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.  You made Your ways known to Moshe and Your acts to the children of Yisrael.  For You, El Ra’chum (Compassionate God), are merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy.  Therefore You will not always strive with us, nor will You keep Your anger forever.  For You, Elohey Chesed (God of Mercy), have not dealt with us according to our sins, nor punished us according to our iniquities.  For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is Your mercy toward those who fear You and just as far as the east is from the west, so far have You, Yeshua’teynu (our Salvation), removed our transgressions from us.

Just as a father pities his children, so do You, M'na’cha’mee (my Comforter), pity those who fear You.  For You know my frame; You remember that I am but dust, a mere man, whose days are like grass, or as a flower of the field, so I flourish.  After the wind passes over it, and it is gone, its place remembers it no more.  But Your mercy and Your righteousness are from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear You, even to their children’s children, especially to those who keep Your covenant and Your commandments to do them. 

Therefore I will bless You, Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), along with all Your angels, who excel in strength, who do Your word and heed the voice of Your word.  I will bless You, Elohey Tzva’ot (God of the Armies), along with all Your Army, those who minister, and who do Your pleasure.  I will bless You, Elohey Ya’acov (God of Jacob), along with all Your works, especially in all the places of Your dominion.  For You have established Your throne in heaven, and Your kingdom rules over all.  My soul blesses You, Melech HaKavod (King of Glory)!


Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again!!I am going back over every Psalm from your list for the month and I am going to print a copy of each to carry with me in my Bible. Is it okay with you if I make copies?
    Blessings, Joan miller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may do so, Joan, as the intent is to bless and to keep the blessing going forth.

      Delete