Sunday, February 5, 2017

Prayer Psalm 119 Aleph

Baruch Ata, YHVH - Elohey Yisrael, Avi
(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father). 

ALEPH
I am blessed when I walk in Your Torah, YHVH - Elohey Emet (God of Truth), and as a result remain undefiled in the way.  I am blessed when I seek You with my whole heart and keep Your testimonies.  Then when I walk in Your ways, I shall do no iniquity.  For You, Elohey Tzedek (God of Righteousness), have commanded me to keep Your precepts diligently.  Therefore I pray, Abba Ba’sha’ma’yim (Father in Heaven), that You will direct my way so that I can keep Your statutes.  Then when I look into Your commandments, I will not be ashamed; and when I learn Your righteous judgments and keep Your statues, I shall be able to praise You with uprightness of heart.  Therefore do not utterly forsake me!


No comments:

Post a Comment