Friday, November 23, 2018

PRAYER PSALM 55




Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

Give ear to my prayer, O YHVH - El Shaddai (Almighty), and do not hide Yourself from my supplication, because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked; They bring down trouble upon me, and in wrath they hate me.  Destroy and divide their tongues, for I have seen violence and strife in their cities! Day and night they go around on the walls; while iniquity, oppression, deceit, trouble and destruction are in their midst and do not depart from their streets.  Let death seize them; let them go down alive into hell, for wickedness is in their dwellings and among them.  Bring them down to the pit of destruction; for bloodthirsty and deceitful men shall not live out half their days.   Afflict them, for even those who have been from of old have not changed; they do not fear You, YHVH - Elohey Yisrael (God of Israel).

 Attend to me, Abba, and hear me.  As You can see, I am restless in my complaint, and moan noisily.  My heart is severely pained within me.  Fearfulness, trembling and the terrors of death have fallen upon me.  Horror has overwhelmed me; never the less, I will trust in You, El Ne’eman (Faithful God).

O YHVH – Miphla’tee (my Refuge), if only I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.  Indeed, I would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness.  I would hasten my escape from this windy storm and tempest.

For it is not an enemy who reproaches me, for it were then I could bear it.  Nor is it one who hates me, who has exalted himself against me; if that were the case, I could hide from him.  But it was a close friend, a man my equal, my companion and my acquaintance.  We took sweet counsel together, and walked in Your house, Mal’kee (my King), in the midst of all those who gathered there.  The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords.  He put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him, and has broken his covenant.
 
As for me, I will call upon You, Elohey Yeshua’tee (God of my Salvation), for it is only You that shall save me.  I will cast my burden upon You, Tzu’ree (my Rock), and You shall sustain me; You shall never permit the righteous to be moved.  Therefore, evening and morning, and at noon, I will pray and cry aloud to You, El Ro’ee (God Who Sees and Provides for me); for You Go’alee  (my Redeemer) hear my voice, and will redeem my soul in peace from the battle that is against me, for there are many against me.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

4 comments:

  1. I will call upon You, Elohey Yeshua’tee. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. In April of 2005, as Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was devising his plan of disengagement from Gaza, Master YHVH Elohim gave me Psalm 55 and I saw it in a new light. It seemed to me to be a prayer from a Jewish inhabitant of Gaza who had trusted in Sharon (his words were smoother than butter) so we voted for him, but he betrayed them and they were ousted from their homes. Psalm 55 also eludes to the betrayer would go to the grave alive. As we now know Ariel Sharon went into a coma shortly after his “disengagement” that lasted eight years. It was as if Master YHVH Elohim disengaged Sharon’s brain in an eight year circumcision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-RvcGR5GF3o&noapp=1&client=mv-google

    ReplyDelete
  4. first I will give thanks to both of you for sending these out...all the way from Israel to Texas!I look forward to them every week and copy to take with me in coming week to study.I find it harder and harder to trust what I read but know with yours I can.This Psalm is hard in many respects but I say I can understand.I am learning to walk more and more in His grace and leaving the "appointments" in my life to His choice.Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete