Thursday, November 29, 2018

Prayer Psalm 101


Baruch Ata,

 YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

Help me, YHVH Tzid’kee (my Righteousness), to set nothing wicked before my eyes, for I do not want it to cling to me.  Deliver me from a perverse heart and make it depart from me, so that I will not know wickedness.  I hate the work of those who fall away, whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, also those who have a haughty look and a proud heart.  I know that You will not endure them forever but will destroy them.  For those who work deceit shall not dwell within Your house, and those who tell lies shall not continue in Your presence.  Early You will destroy all the wicked of the land, and cut off all the evildoers from Your holy city.  But You have said that Your eyes will be on the faithful of the land, that they will dwell with You; and those who walk in a perfect way shall serve You, Melech HaKavod (King of Glory).

I will sing of Your mercy and justice.  To You, YHVH, Shofet Tzedek (Righteous Judge), I shall sing praises.  Help me, Abba, to behave wisely in a perfect way and to walk within my house with a perfect heart.  Oh, when will You, Moshi’ee (my Savior/Deliverer), come to me?

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!


No comments:

Post a Comment