Friday, September 21, 2018

PRAYER PSALM 19





Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)


The heavens, Abba, Elohey Yisrael, declare Your glory and the firmament reveals Your handiwork.  The heavens and the earth speak to me day after day of who You are, and night after night they reveal a knowledge of You that leaves me speechless and in awe of Your greatness.   Even though there is no audible sound of a language and their voice is not heard, never-the-less their line, their testimony, their witness of Your creative power and wisdom have gone out through all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world.

O Ribon Olam (Sovereign of the Universe), Bor’ee  (my Creator), You have given to the sun the firmament for a tabernacle, its course is already set towards its final destination as it begins its rising from one end of the heavens. This can be compared to a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, rejoicing like a strong man to run his race, for his course is also set towards his final destination, the marriage feast.  Just as there is nothing hidden from the heat of the sun, so too there is nothing hidden from the love of the Bridegroom for His bride.

O YHVH - Ohavi (my Lover), Chatani (my Bridegroom), Your Torah is perfect, preparing my soul for the marriage.   Your testimony is so secure that it will turn my simple ways into a path of wisdom.   My heart will rejoice in the uprightness of Your statutes and my eyes shall be enlightened by Your commandments.  May my reverence for You be pure and untainted, enduring forever.

Your judgments are true and righteous altogether. May I desire them, El Tzidki (God my Righteousness), more than gold, yes, more than much fine gold, for they are sweeter than honey and the honeycomb.  Moreover as Your servant, I am warned by them, but if I keep them and cherish them in my heart there is a great reward.

Yes, YHVH - Go’ali  (my Redeemer), I may at times err in Your ways, Abba, but I ask You, Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), to cleanse me from hidden faults and keep me, Your servant of righteousness, from presumptuous sins. Let not the power of sin have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgressions.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, Avi, Chizki (my Strength), and Go’ali  (my Redeemer).

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment