Friday, September 28, 2018

Prayer Psalm 119 Bet and Gimel


BET
I can cleanse my way, YHVH - Ribon Olam (Sovereign of the Universe), by taking heed to Your word and seeking You with my whole heart.  I pray, let me not wander from Your commandments; but may I hide Your word in my heart so that I may not sin against You with my lips.  I shall declare all the judgments of Your mouth.  I shall rejoice in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches.  I shall meditate on Your precepts and contemplate Your ways.  I pray, Abba, that I shall always delight myself in Your statutes and not forget Your word.  Blessed are You, O YHVH - Moree (my Teacher); continue to teach me Your statutes!


GIMEL
Deal bountifully, YHVH - Mal’kee (my King), with Your servant and open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your Torah; so that I may live and keep Your word.  Because I am a stranger in the earth, do not hide Your commandments from me.  At all times, my soul longs for Your judgments and my heart’s desire is to keep Your commandments and to meditate on Your statutes.  Your testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.  I ask You, Elohey Tzedek (God of Righteousness), remove from me reproach and contempt; rebuke the proud and the cursed who stray from Your commandments, for their princes sit and speak against me.

2 comments: