Thursday, June 14, 2018

PRAYER PSALM 4



Baruch Ata

YHVH - Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

Hear me when I call unto You Abba, for You are Elohey Yeshua’tee, (God of my Salvation)! You will hear my prayer, and relieved me in my distress; and have mercy on me, Your child.  How long, Abba will the sons of men, turn my glory to shame? How long will they love worthlessness and seek falsehood?

I know that You, YHVH, are Kadosh (Holy/Set-Apart), and have set me apart for Yourself, for the purpose of godliness. Therefore, I pray, Abba, that my anger will not lead to sin.  May I meditate within my heart on my bed, and be still before You.  I will offer the sacrifices of righteousness by putting my faith and trust in You, YHVH - El Tzid’kee (my Righteousness).

There are many who say, "Who will show us any good?" Therefore, El Oree (my Light), lift up the light of Your countenance upon me, for You have put gladness in my heart, more than in the season that the grain and wine are in abundance.  O YHVH - El Sh’lomee (my Peace), I will both lie down in peace and sleep; for You alone, Abba, Ro’yee (my Shepherd), make me dwell in safety. 

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these Psalms with the Hebrew!!! We are so grateful for you!!
    Kenton and Joan and Megan Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behold what matter of live Abba has given into us! That we should be called the sins of YHVH!
    ...not something to be taken lightly!!! Know who you are then LIVE like it!! Easier said then done- every humble effort is met with HIS grace- while every half hearted attempt reveals a layer of flesh to be removed....testifying the reality: we can not and we’re not intended to do it on our strength but HIS- for HIS glory n name sake: amen Thank you Thank you - this psalm n gospel were helping me set my sites on things above , away from the earthly distractions, getting to the heart of today’s issues πŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete