Wednesday, June 20, 2018

PRAYER PSALM 112




Baruch Ata,

 YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

Hallelu-Yah!  YHVH, Elohey Emet (God of Truth), You have spoken in Your word that if I fear Your name and greatly delight in Your commandments, my descendants will be mighty on earth.

If I am kind, full of compassion, righteous, dealing graciously, giving to the poor, lending and dispersing, and guiding my affairs with discretion, then wealth and riches will be in my house, and my righteousness will endure forever.

Surely I shall never be shaken; I shall not be afraid of evil tidings; and my heart will be steadfast, trusting in You, Tzid’kee (my Righteousness); and then my heart will be established.  I shall not be afraid, when I look upon my enemies.   Because You are Elohey Chezki (God my strength), I shall endure forever; my horn will be exalted with honor.  The wicked will see it and be grieved; he will gnash his teeth and melt away; and his desire shall perish. But You, Ribon Olam (Sovereign of the Universe), will bless the generation of the upright; and upon them there will arise light in the darkness. For the righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment