Thursday, June 8, 2017

PRAYER PSALM 131



Baruch Ata,

YHVH - Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

I pray, Abba Ba’sha’ma’yim (Father in Heaven), that my heart is not haughty, nor my eyes lofty.  Help me not to concern myself with great matters, nor with things too profound for me.  My desire is to abide in You, M'na’cha’mee (my Comforter), so that my soul will stay calm and quiet, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child so should be my soul within me.

I pray that all Yisrael will put its faith and hope in You, YHVH - Elohey Yeshua’tee (God of my Salvation), from this time forth and forever.  

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!


1 comment: