Monday, May 15, 2017

Prayer Psalm 108 קח


Baruch Ata,

YHVH - Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

Is it not You, YHVH - Shofet Tzedek (Judge of Righteousness), who has cast us off? Was it not You, O Elohey Yisrael (God of Israel), who did not go out with our armies?  We pray YHVH - Mephaltey’nu (our Rescuer), give us help from trouble, for the help of man is useless.  But through You, Elohey Tzva’ot (God of the Armies), we will do valiantly, for it is You who shall tread down our enemies.

YHVH - K’vodey’nu (our Glory), You have spoken in Your holiness that You would rejoice, that You would divide Shechem and measure out the Valley of Succoth.  You, Elohey Emet (God of Truth), have proclaimed that Gilead is Yours, as well as Manasseh. You ordained Ephraim as the helmet for Your head and Judah as Your lawgiver.  However, Moab is Your wash pot; over Edom You said You would cast Your shoe; and over Philistia You have declared Your triumph."

O Abba, who will bring me into the strong city? Who will lead me to Edom? I pray that my heart will remain steadfast; for I will sing and give You praise, even with my glory, so that Your beloved may be delivered; save me with Y’min’cha (Your Right Hand) and hear me. For I will praise You, YHVH - El Ne’eman (Faithful God), among the peoples, and I will sing praises to You among the nations.

 I will awaken the dawn with the lute and the harp.  For Your mercy is great above the heavens, and Your truth reaches to the clouds.  Be exalted, Elohey Chesed (God of Mercy), above the heavens, and may Your glory be above all the earth.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!   

No comments:

Post a Comment