Saturday, September 17, 2016

Prayer Psalm 61

PRAYER PSALM 61

Baruch Ata, YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

Hear my cry, O Elohey Yisrael (God of Israel); attend to my prayer, Abba; or when my heart is overwhelmed, El Tzu’ree (my Rock), lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.  You are Misga’bee (my Stronghold); for You have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy.  You have hidden me, O Sit’ree (my Hiding Place), under the shadow of Your wings, so that I may dwell in Your tent.

From the ends of the earth, I shall cry out to You, El Ro’ee (God Who Sees and Provides for me); for You will hear my vows.  You will give me the inheritance that You have chosen for me, because I fear Your name.  I thank You, YHVH, and praise You, Ribon Olam (Sovereign of the Universe); because You have prolonged the life of my King and made His years many generations; for He abides before You, El Olam (Eternal God), forever. Your Mercy and Truth preserve Him.  Thus, shall I sing praise to Your name and pay my vows daily, giving glory to You, Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), forever.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!


No comments:

Post a Comment