Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Prayer Psalm 146

PRAYER PSALM 146

Baruch Ata,

YHVH - Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

Abba, You have instructed me not to put my trust in princes, nor in the sons of men, in whom there is no help.  For their spirit will depart, and they will return to the earth; in that very day their plans will perish.  But You have said that I would be happy if I would have You, Elohey Ya’acov (God of Jacob), for my help and for my hope.

You, YHVH - Bor’ee  (my Creator), have made heaven and earth, the seas and all that is in them.  You give food to the hungry and freedom to the prisoner.  You, YHVH - Elohey Emet (God of Truth), keep truth forever and execute justice for the oppressed.  You are Roph’ee (my Healer); You open the eyes of the blind and raise those who are bowed down.  You love the righteous, watch over the strangers, and relieve the fatherless and the widow; but the way of the wicked You turn upside down.

YHVH, You are Mal’kee (my King), Elohey Tziyon (God of Zion); You shall reign forever to all generations.  Praise You, YHVH! Praise You!  My soul praises You!  As long as I live, I will praise You, Elohey Yeshua’tee (God of my Salvation); I will sing praises to You, Elohi (my God), while I have my being.


Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

1 comment:

  1. wow
    because of your cd I actually knew these words!
    thank you both

    ReplyDelete