Friday, February 22, 2019

Prayer Psalm 116


Baruch Ata,

 YHVH - Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

The pains of death surrounded me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me, all that I found was trouble and sorrow.  This I believed, therefore I spoke, "I am greatly afflicted."  I said in my haste, "All men are liars."  But then I called upon Your name YHVH - Mephal’tee (my Rescuer), with this simple request: "O YHVH, I implore You to deliver my soul!"  You, El Ra’chum (Compassionate God), are gracious and righteous; yes, You, Elohi (my God), are merciful, for I was brought low; and You, Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), saved me and now continue to preserve me.

O my soul, return to your rest, for You, YHVH - Ro’ee (God Who Sees and Provides for me), have dealt bountifully with me.  You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling.  For precious in Your sight is the death of Your holy ones.
 
What shall I render to You, El Shaddai (God Almighty), for all Your benefits toward me?  I will take up the cup of salvation and call upon Your name, YHVH - Moshi’ee (my Savior/Deliverer).  I will pay my vows to You, Mal’kee (my King), now in the presence of all Your people, Yisrael; I will walk before You in the land of the living.

O YHVH - Elohey Avoti (God of my Fathers), Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my bonds.  I shall offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving and shall call upon Your name, YHVH.  I love You, Avi (my Father), because You have heard my voice and my supplications.  You have inclined Your ear to me; therefore I shall call upon You, Cha’ya’i (my Life), as long as I live.  I shall pay my vows to You, now in the presence of all Your people, in the courts of Your house, in the midst of you, O Yeru’shala’yim.  Praise YHVH - Elohey Yisrael (God of Israel)!

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
    I am grieving so much now for some friends who are going through intense pain....emotional pain. And grieving with them has brought back some of my own past pain, so I am so grateful for your email!!
    Much love and gratitude,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes so many times the Word of Elohim is a truly a comfort to our souls.
      Thank you for your encouragement.
      Blessings

      Delete