Friday, December 28, 2018

PRAYER PSALM 42



Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.
(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so yearns my soul for You, Elohi (my God) Cha’ta’nee (my Bridegroom).  My soul thirsts for You, El Cha’ya’i (my Life), for deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls.  You, YHVH are the only one true living Elohim.

O Abba Ba’sha’ma’yim (Father in Heaven), I used to go with the multitude.  I went with them to a building to worship You; I went with the congregation that kept Your feast days.  I even went with a voice of joy and praise.  But now because of the way my enemies reproach me, it is as if they are breaking my bones by continually calling out, and mockingly saying: “Where is your Elohim?  Where is Elohey Yisrael?”

Why does my soul feel so cast down?  Why am I so despondent?   Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?  When I remember these things, I pour out my soul within me.   My tears become my food day and night.  I will say to You, Sal’ee (my Boulder), “Why have You forgotten me?”  All Your waves and billows have gone over me.  When will I again appear before You?
 
Elohey Sh’lomee (my Peace), You will command Your lovingkindness, Your mercies in the daytime, and in the night Your faithfulness will be turned into a song within me.  Therefore I will remember You from the land of Yarden, from the Hill of Mitz’ar and from the Heights of Chermon.  For You, Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), are the only help and hope for my soul.  Even though at times I am cast down, I will praise You and give You glory.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!


No comments:

Post a Comment