Thursday, August 16, 2018

PRAYER PSALM 110




Baruch Ata,

YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

YHVH, You said to Adonee (my Lord), M’shi’chee (my Messiah), "Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool."

Elohey Tziyon (God of Zion), I thank You for sending out of Tziyon the Messiah, who is the rod of Your strength, to rule in the midst of Your enemies! For You, El Ne’eman (Faithful God), have sworn and will not relent, that [Yeshua] – Adonee (my Master) is a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

Adoni (my Lord), Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), You are at my right hand; You shall execute kings in the day of Your wrath.  You, Shofet Tzedek (Judge of Righteousness), shall judge among the nations; You shall fill the places with dead bodies and execute the heads of many nations.  Your people, Elohey Yisrael (God of Israel), shall be willing volunteers in the day of Your power.  For in the beauty of holiness, from the womb of the morning, You, Mal’kee (my King), have the dew of Your youth.  Therefore You will lift up Your head when You drink from the brook by the wayside.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!


1 comment: