Saturday, April 22, 2017

Prayer Psalm 30 ל



Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi.

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

I will extol You, O YHVH - El Elyon (Most High), for You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me.  You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.  But if I do go down there, what profit is there in my blood?  Will the dust praise You, Elohey Emet (Elohim of Truth); will it declare Your truth?

O YHVH - Roph’ee (my Healer), when I cry out to You in my supplication, You heal me.  But if You hide your face from me, I’m in trouble.

Hear, YHVH - Go’ali  (my Redeemer), and have mercy on me and be my helper!  You, Ezree (my Helper), have turned for me my mourning into dancing. You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.  YHVH - Ma’oozee (my Strong Tower), by Your favor You have made my mountain to stand strong and as a result, now in my prosperity, I say "I shall never be moved."

I will sing praise to You, El Ro’eh (God Who Sees and Provides), with all Your redeemed ones, and give thanks at the remembrance of Your Kadosh (Set-Apart) name.  For Your anger may last only for a moment, but Your favor is for life.  Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.  To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Elohey Yeshu’ati (my Salvation), I will give thanks to You forever.


Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment