Friday, August 26, 2016

Prayer Psalm 3

Baruch Ata

YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

Avi, (my Father), Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov, how they (the adversaries) have increased who trouble me!  Many are they who rise up against me.  Many are they who say of my soul: “There is no help for him in Elohey Yisrael.”

But You, Abba, YHVH - M’gee’nee (my Protector/Shield), the Elohim of my father Ya’acov, are K’vodee (my Glory), and the one who lifts up my head.  I cried to You, Abba, with my voice and You heard me from Tziyon Your holy hill.   

Arise, Abba, YHVH – Moshi’ee (my Savior/Deliverer), save me, O Elohey Tzva’ot (God of the Armies).  When I lay down to sleep and when I awake, You, YHVH - Elohi (my God), will sustain me.  For You will strike all my enemies on the cheekbone.  You will brake the teeth of the ungodly.  I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.   Salvation belongs to You YHVH – Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), for Your blessing is upon Your people the seed of Yisrael.


Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment