Sunday, August 21, 2022

PRAYER PSALM 150

 

 

Baruch Ata,

YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father).

 

I praise You, YHVH - Elohey Yeshua’tee (God of my Salvation),

I praise You, Elohi (my God), in Your sanctuary; I Praise You in Your mighty firmament! I praise You, Boreh Olam (Creator of the Universe), for Your mighty acts; I praise You, El Shaddai (God Almighty), according to Your excellent greatness!

 

I praise You with the sound of the trumpet; also with the lute and harp, I will praise You! With the timbrel and dance, I will praise You, for You are Sim’cha’tee (my Joy). With the stringed instruments and flutes, I will praise You, YHVH - Elohey Yisrael (God of Israel).  I will even use the loud cymbals and the clashing cymbals to praise You.  O may everything that has breath praise You, Ribon Olam (Sovereign of the Universe).  Praise You, YHVH – Avi (my Father)!

 

         Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You, YHVH, are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham,           Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment