Sunday, July 25, 2021

PRAYER PSALM 18 יח

 

Baruch Ata, YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi

(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel, my Father)

 

I will love You, YHVH - El Chizkee (my Strength).  O YHVH, You are Sal’ee (my Boulder), and M’tzuda’tee (my Fortress), and Miphla’tee (my Refuge); Elee (my God), Tzu’ree (my Rock), in whom I seek refuge.   You are, M’gee’nee (my Protector/Shield), and Keren Yish’ee (Horn of my Salvation), Misga’bee (my Stronghold).  I will call upon You, YHVH - Elohey Yisrael, for You are worthy to be praised, for You are my all in all, in this way shall I be saved from my enemies.

 

O YHVH - Elohey Cha’ya’i (my Life), the pangs of death surround me, and the floods of ungodliness make me afraid. The sorrows of Sheol also surround me; the snares of death confront me.  In my distress I call upon You, YHVH - El Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), and I cry out to You Eholi (my God).  Abba, hear my voice from Mikdash Kodshe’cha (Your Holy/Set-Apart Temple), my cry arises before You, even to Your ears.

 

Shake the earth, as You did of old for David Your Servant, make it tremble, so that the foundations of the hills quake and are shaken.  Because of Your awesome anger, El Shaddai (Almighty), smoke will come forth from Your nostrils, a devouring fire from Your mouth, so much so that coals will be kindled by its heat.

 

Once again, El Elyon (God Most High), Bor’ee  (my Creator), bow the heavens and come down with darkness under Your feet, ride upon a cherub, and fly upon the wings of the wind.  For You have made darkness Your secret place; Your canopy around You is dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.  Yet the brightness of Your glory is before You, and it will be seen after the passing of Your thick clouds, with its hailstones and coals of fire.

 

YHVH - Elohey Tzva’ot (God of the Armies), thunder from heaven, utter Your voice, O El Elyon (God Most High), let Your words go forth like hailstones and coals of fire.  Send forth Your arrows in abundance, like lightning vanquishing and scattering the foe.  O YHVH - Mephal’tee (my Rescuer), at Your rebuke, at the blast of the breath of Your nostrils the channels of the sea will be seen, the foundations of this world will be uncovered.  You will take me and draw me out of many waters. You will deliver me from my strong enemy, from those who hate me, for they are too strong for me.  They are always confronting me in the day of my calamity.

 

But You, YHVH - Avi, Misga’bee (my Stronghold), are my support, bring me also out into a broad place; deliver me because You delight in me.  Abba, reward me according to my righteousness and recompense me according to the cleanness of my hands in Your sight.  My heart’s desire is to keep Your ways and not to depart from Your paths, for You are Elee (my God), and Mal’kee (my King).

 

All Your judgments are before me, help me, YHVH - Ezree (my Helper), to keep Your statutes and Your ordinances that govern Your kingdom.  I want to walk blamelessly before You, and to keep my self from iniquity.  Therefore, YHVH - El Shofet (Judge), with the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; with a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; with the pure You will show Yourself pure; but with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.  For You will save the humble people, but You will bring down haughty looks.

 

You light my lamp, YHVH - Oree (my Light), You, Elee (my God), enlighten my darkness.  For only by You, I can run against a troop and leap over a wall.  For Your ways, Elohey Yisrael, are perfect and Your word has been tested and proven to be a shield to all who put their trust in You.

 

You alone are El Elyon (God Most High), Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Only You are Tzu’ree (my Rock).  You, El Chizkee (my Strength), arm me with strength, and make my way perfect.  You make my feet like the feet of a deer, and set me on my high places.  You, YHVH – Moree (my Teacher), also instruct my hands on how to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

 

You have given me Yeshua HaMashiach, Who is the Shield of Your salvation and Y’min’cha (Your Right Hand), which holds me up, for by Your meekness, You will make me great.

 

You will enlarge the path under me, so that my feet do not slip while I am pursuing my enemies and overtaking them.  I will wound them, so that they will not rise again; they will fall under my feet.  I will not turn back again until they are destroyed.  For You, YHVH - Elohey Tzva’ot (God of the Armies), have armed me with strength for the battle.  You will go out before me and subdue under me those who rise up against me.  You will also give me the necks of my enemies, so that I can destroy those who hate me.  Even though they cry out, there will be none to save; even You, YHVH - Shofet Tzedek (Judge of Righteousness), will not answer them.   They will be frightened and come out from their hideouts.  Then I will beat them as fine as the dust before the wind, and cast them out like dirt into the streets and they will fade away.

 

It is You, YHVH - Elohi (My God), who avenges me and subdues the peoples under me; You alone deliver me from my enemies.  You also will lift me up above those who rise against me; You, Miphla’tee (my Refuge), will deliver me from the violent man.   Therefore I will give thanks to You, O YHVH - Yeshua’tee (my Salvation), among the nations, and sing praises to Your name.  For You have and will deliver me and show mercy to me as You did to King David Your anointed servant and to his descendants forevermore.

 

You will deliver me from the strivings of the people.  You will make me, along with the rest of Your redeemed nation, Yisrael, the head of the nations; a people we have not known shall serve us.  As soon as they will hear they obey and submit.  YHVH -Cha’ya’i (my life), You are alive, blessed be Tzu’ree (my Rock)!  Let El Yeshua’tee  (my Salvation), be exalted.

 

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment