Baruch Ata YHVH, Elohey Yisrael, Avi’nu.
(Bless You, YHVH - Elohim of Israel,
our Father)
The earth is Yours, Abba, YHVH - Ribon
Olam (Sovereign of the Universe), and all its fullness, the world and those who
dwell therein. For You, Bor’ey’nu (our Creator), have founded it upon the seas,
and established it upon the waters.
The question that arises before us
is: Who may ascend into Your Holy Hill, YHVH?
Or who may stand in Your Kadosh (Holy/Set-apart) place? Your answer is very clear to us, Elohey
Tzid’key’nu, (our Righteousness), only those who have clean hands and a pure
heart, and have not lifted up their soul to an idol, nor sworn
deceitfully. These are the ones that
will receive this honor from You, Elohey Tziyon, and will be blessed with Your
righteousness, Elohey Yeshua’tey’nu (our Salvation). Thus those of us who seek Your face, O Elohey
Avraham, will be known as the generation of the seed of Ya’acov.
O seed of Yisrael, descendants of
Ya’acov, you are the gates to My city.
Each of your names is written on those twelve gates, so lift up your
heads! Be lifted up, you everlasting
doors! For I am your King; I desire to
bring My glory in through you. I am YHVH - Melech HaKavod (King of Glory), YHVH - Elohey Tzva’ot (God of the
Armies), strong and mighty in battle. I say again, lift up your heads, O you
gates! Lift them up, you everlasting
doors! And I, Melech HaKavod (King of
Glory), shall come in.
Hallelu-Yah!!! You, YHVH, are Elohim. You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov. Avi’nu, the Almighty reigns!
No comments:
Post a Comment