Friday, October 21, 2022

Prayer Psalm 56

 Be merciful to me, YHVH - Elohey Chesed (God of Mercy)My enemies hound me all day, for there are many who fight against me, they want to swallow me up; fighting all day they oppress me. O El Elyon (Most High), all day they twist my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil.  They gather together; they hide, they mark my steps when they lie in wait for my life.  Shall they escape by iniquity?  In anger cast down these peoples, Elee (My God), for You are M’gee’nee (my Protector/Shield).  My enemies will turn back when I cry out to You, Moshi’ee (my Savior/Deliverer); this I know because You are for me. You measure out my wanderings, and put my tears into Your skin flask, for are they not already written in Your book? Even vows made to You are binding upon me, O Shofet Tzedek (Judge of Righteousness); therefore I will render praises to You, El Tikvatee (my Hope), and whenever I am afraid I will trust in You. 

In You, Elohey Emet (God of Truth), I will praise Your Word, and in You, YHVH, I will put my trust; I will not fear, for what can the man of flesh do to me?  You are the only One that I can put my trust in and not be afraid.  For You, Mephal’tee (my Rescuer), have delivered my soul from death. You have kept my feet from falling, that I may walk before You in the light of the living.

Hallelu-Yah!!!  For You YHVH are Elohim.  You are Elohey Yisrael, Elohey Avraham, Yitzchak and Ya’acov.  Avi the Almighty reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment